Data Management & Reporting Specialist
Department: MSW Planning
Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Experience: 4-6 years of experience working in data management, statistical and planning field preferably in waste management business.
Major: Computer Science, Statistic, and Data Management
To support the implementation of planning and monitoring activitiesrelated to Municipal Solid Waste operations, support management planning and decisionmaking by identifying, maintaining, assessing and evaluating information; andreporting on key data collected by different resources, platforms and systems.
· To ensure a high level of security, accuracy, and efficiency, reportinganalysts conduct routine review of data storage systems and databases,conducting many tests and analysing the results before developing new solutionsor finding ways to enhance data management.
· Continually Reporting information and data across business lines, discussingwith managers and executives on gathering requirements and specifications whiledeveloping enhanced data and reporting tools. This is to support in gaining abetter sense of the current shortcomings in reporting technology and developsolutions to enhance reporting and data management.
· Continually compile information for received tonnages of different wastestreams (MSW, bulky waste, green waste, used tyres etc.)
· Prepare a dashboard for each facility as to update and report receivedtonnages against landfill capacity.
· Review and verify the monthly operational report data from the existingweighbridge system information.
· Establish linkage between CRM and waste collection operation data.
· Providing analysis and reporting of key operational metrics andidentifying issues and trends.
· Developing statistical models and methodologies to predict, quantify orforecast various operational and performance metrics.
· Seek, analyze and integrate information from MSWS Departments regardingtheir operational and other plans.
Perform other responsibilities and tasks as directed by Department HeadMSW Planning or MSW Strategies Manger in order to meet organizationalobjectives