Department: Special Waste Streams Operations & Assets Management
Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Experience: Minimum 8 to 10 years of relevant experience. with at least five years spent in operation of different waste streams
Major: Waste Management
To monitor and manage on groundOperation of special waste stream management
· Monitors onground operations performed by SWSO Engineers in all clusters within Oman
· Worksclosely with SWSO Engineers to deliver contract of different waste streams andensures that the contracted levels of service are met in terms ofspecifications, timelines, and quality parameters
· Ensuressmooth coordination and alignment with contractors / waste processor
· Monitors,analyzes and reports to key metrics regarding the waste stream operationprogress.
· Managescritical stakeholder interactions in the different cluster
· Worksclosely with the SWSO Engineers to ensure they meet all standards required forprocessing the waste streams efficiently and in the most environmentalsustainable manner which shall minimize the threat to public health andenvironment resulting from the improper storage and disposal of waste.
· Identifiesand reports issues, risks and service gaps in contract delivery and monitoringprogress, which needs to report to the Special Waste Stream Operation Manager.
· Makes surethe monitoring and reporting is adherence to guidelines with respect toenvironment & sustainability and health & safety by the concernedstakeholders (e.g. contractors)
· Providestechnical expertise and support to SWSO Engineers
· Undertakeadditional tasks and responsibilities as and when required or instructed.
Perform other responsibilities asdirected by Manager Special Waste Stream Operation in order to meetorganizational objectives